Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Taking a break...

For the next couple of weeks I will be taking a break from regular blogging. I will blog as and when I can. I am working full time for a bit to cover a colleague's holiday and also, my Nan has died so things are in suspense until the funeral is arranged. 

I have written a memorium to my Nan which you can find here

Don't forget that I now have 2 blogsites. If you haven't already, please check out my new site at PureHaiku

I will hopefully be back in circulation by the end of the month and will reply to comments and messages then. 

Thank you for all your comments and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment