Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Sunday 23 October 2011

Comments on Dragonscale Clippings #2 from Claudia Messelodi

Thank you very much for sending the last issue of Clippings. I really enjoyed reading it! 

I liked the excerpt from The Romance, found it very funny and intriguing..would really love to know how it goes on..:))

Linda's poem is amazing, it spoke to me so much. In my opinion the metaphor/image of the tree-tears is stunning (not only students figures are like tree-tears, but also the words of the poet). Through it is conveyed to me the tight relationship between Art and Nature (which consists both of natural elements and human beings).

No comments:

Post a Comment