Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Clippings #3 Comments from Claudia Messelodi

Thanks so much for sending the Clippings issue. I enjoyed reading it very much!!! And I thank you also for publishing "Connecting with nature" in it. I feel really happy! I find the photograph you put at its side simply stunning, wonderful. 
 
I enjoyed the exerpt of the Ice Maiden's Tale; found it highly interesting and involving. I particularly appreciated the amazing description of the image of the "river" conveyed through the girl's mind's eye. Where can I find the whole tale? Would be very glad to read it all. 
 
Also Heather's poem is very lovely, as usual. It spoke a lot to me, I can share so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment