Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Saturday 24 December 2011

Thank you to all my readers...

Thank you for reading Dragonscale Clippings. I have enjoyed your feedback and encouragement this year. 


If you have recently contacted me, please don't be offended if I don't respond until the new year. I am slowly winding down for Christmas. I plan to take a complete break from all things technological in order to detoxify my brain!

Clippings will be back in the New Year so if you would like immediate updates whenever I post, (maximum 3 times a week) please follow me and enter your email address in the box on the right.

Before I disappear into hibernation mode to watch The Lord of the Rings, I would like to point you in the direction of Fiona Robyn's new novel. You can find Woodsmoke Press here and read all about her book The Most Beautiful Thing

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year. 

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment