Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Thursday 1 March 2012

Clippings # 4 March 2012 Now available!

Unintentionally, this issue is a tribute to small stoners! Everyone, except the photographer is a small stoner and has participated in A River Stones this year. 

My intention was to put together an issue that had within it all five elements. There is a poem from Claudia Messelodi about herbs that the earth produces. There is a poem about wind from Libby and a poem from JulesPaige with water in it. Els Stoker's picture has fiery coloured tulips as well as containing all the elements within it. 


There is also a sneak preview from book one of my series, The Kaerling, that contains all the elements too. So I suppose it was only a matter of time before I realised that small stoners would become the fifth element within Clippings. 

If you don't already receive the link to my newsletter by email and would like to read it, please send an email to Freya with Subscribe Clippings in the subject line.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for publishing my little poem. I have saved the issue to read at my leisure!

    ReplyDelete