Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Friday 13 April 2012

Better Off Dead - Free on Kindle!

For those of you with Kindles, you might be interested to know that Matt Rowe is offering his novel Better Off Dead free of charge on Amazon this weekend - 14th & 15th April.

What he says about this generous offer...

"'Better Off Dead' is free on Kindle this weekend (by the US EST). Remember that most smartphones have a free kindle app so download that and get a free book too.

Plus, if you tweet a pic of BOD on your kindle device, I'll gift you my next title when it's released. You can't say better than that."

If you would like to find out more, please visit BOD Event and mattcannotwrite

To find out more about the novel you can read my review either by scrolling down to the previous blog, clicking on Older Post or by visiting Review

No comments:

Post a Comment