Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Friday 27 April 2012

Ends of the Earth....

I am so pleased! EOTE have published not just my musing and an abridged version of my review of "Better Off Dead" by Matt Rowe, but they've also printed my poem "Phantom"!

It is a sumptuous issue about Masks & Mirrors, viewed from all angles...

And my friends Claudia, Libby & JulesPaige also feature in this issue.

To find out more, visit EOTE Masks & Mirrors


I'm going to be offline for a few days but hope to be back in action mid-week. The scheduling for this blogsite has gone to pot (not ideal when I've been offline so much recently!) but at the moment, Pure Haiku seems to be working OK. So if you don't receive an email from Clippings, just hop over to Pure Haiku to see what I'm posting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment