Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wednesday Words - EOTE

Welcome to my second Wednesday Words!

Today I'd like to introduce you to EOTE. It stand for Ends of the Earth because it goes out all over the world. 

EOTE is a free 'zine aiming to promote emerging artists, writers, photographers, painters; anyone creative in fact! Each issue is different and offers beautiful pictures, intriguing poetry and an entertaining story. 

I want to promote this 'zine because I have had a fair amount of poetry published in it. The blogsite is quite new but it is definitely worth signing up for the 'zine which comes out in April, August and December. And in April's issue they have printed one of my musings...

Pop over and have a look and see what you think. (They're always looking for new people to promote...)

EOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment